Every year millions of travelers fly to Fort Lauderdale Airport on their way to Port Everglades, where they will hop on an exotic cruise to various destinations. Grand Bahama Island is a big favorite among cruise enthusiasts, with its convenient location to the US shores.
Port Everglades is located in the cities of Fort Lauderdale and Hollywood, in Florida. It is located on the southeastern coast of the Florida peninsula, in Broward County. It is also near the Atlantic shipping lanes, the Florida East Coast railway, major Florida highways, Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport and the beaches of Greater Fort Lauderdale and Hollywood.
Port Everglades serves all of South Florida. It is 23 miles south of Miami, 48 miles north of West Palm Beach and 215 miles north of Orlando.
Official Port Everglades Address
Port Everglades, 1850 Eller Drive, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33316
The official address of Port Everglades is 1850 Eller Drive in Fort Lauderdale, FL 33316, and getting here from FLL airport couldn’t be easier.
To Port Everglades From FLL
- From Fort Lauderdale / Hollywood International Airport
100 Terminal Drive, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33315
- Take Terminal Dr, US-1 North and SE 24th St/E State Road 84 to your destination in Fort Lauderdale
11 min (4.2 mi)
- Turn left at the 1st cross street at SE 24th St
34 s (89 ft)
- To Port Everglades
1850 Eller Drive, Fort Lauderdale, FL
- When travelling on I-95 south, take Exit #26 to I-595 East. Exit 12b, to Port Everglades.
- When travelling on I-95 north, take Exit #24 to I-595 East. Exit 12b, to Port Everglades.
- When travelling on I-75 north or south, take Exit #19 to I-595 East. Exit 12b, to Port Everglades.
- When travelling on the Florida Turnpike north or south, take Exit #54 to I-595 East. Exit 12b, to Port Everglades.
Port Everglades Has 3 Entrances
- 17th Street, located at Eisenhower Boulevard
- State Road 84, located just east of US 1, located at Spangler Boulevard
- I-595 East, located at Eller Drive
Port Everglades Parking
Cruise parking is available in the Northport and Midport Parking Garages and the Northport and Midport Surface Lots. There is disabled parking with unimpeded access to crosswalks and elevators available.
Northport Parking Garage
To enter, turn south on Eisenhower Blvd. from 17th Street Causeway, or come east on State Road 84, entering the Port and turning left at Eisenhower Blvd. If you are coming from I-595, go east straight into the Port. Follow signs for Terminals #1, 2 and/or the Convention Center.
Midport Parking Garage
To enter, take I-595 east straight into the Port. Continue heading east to the garage on the left side of the street.
Northport Surface Lot
Midport Surface Lots
Parking Lot #19 is a 400-space surface parking lot located between Cruise Terminals 18 and 19 and is used when the parking lot at Cruise Terminal 18 and the Midport Garage are full. The entrance is on SE 19th Street.
Garage and surface parking rates are the same.